Saturday, June 14, 2008

Lost continues to entertain

I just finished watching the last episode of Lost Season Four. The show lagged a little, a while back, but has come back strong, and it's one of my all-time favorite shows, alongside The X Files.

My favorite quote from the series finale ("There's No Place Like Home, Part 2") comes from the dialog between John Locke and Benjamin Linus in the Orchid:

Locke: "Hey, was he talking about what I think he was talking about?"

Linus: "If you mean time traveling bunnies, then yes."

Totally cracked me up!

Michael Emerson is fantastic as the psychopathic evil genius, Benjamin Linus, making that character the most interesting of them all to me. I also love Terry O'Quinn as John Locke (he was also great in The X Files and Millennium).

This is a superb ensemble drama, and most of the characters are appealing in one way or another. It's distressing as they get killed off...

No comments: