Wednesday, November 11, 2009

dicey's mill trailhead


dicey's mill trailhead
Originally uploaded by wereldmuis.


Here we are at the trailhead.

Dicey's Mill shares the trailhead with a number of other trails, many of them leading to Passaconaway in one way or another. The trails branch off from the parking area in two directions. I was in a hurry to get started, so I didn't check out the trailhead signs at the opposite side of the parking lot... which would have been useful, later on.

This is a very nice trailhead, with a lot of parking available (I'd guess there's room for about 20 cars). There's even a port-a-john at one end. What more can you ask for?

On this day, I only saw one other car in the lot when I started out, and there were two different cars there when I departed. Thus it was no surprise that I didn't meet a single person during the entire hike - sweet!

Entire Mt Passaconaway Trip Report

No comments: