Thursday, January 04, 2007

Concept2 Holiday Challenge t-shirt

 
My new Concept2 t-shirt arrived yesterday, courtesy of Zazzle. I was a little worried that this t-shirt was going to be incredibly thin (for some reason women's clothing is often made of ridiculously thin cloth) - and it was. Nevertheless, I'm delighted to finally get a t-shirt that fits. This shirt cost me twice as much as previous Concept2 Challenge t-shirts have, and I bet it will wear out twice as fast. But... it fits! And I got to choose from a wide variety of styles and colors. I'm delighted! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nat said...

As an aside, I've been researching sites like Zazzle, and Printfection.com has a $2 shirt promotion-- you don't have to open a store, just upload your graphic. You still pay for S&H, but the final price is still well below $10.