Thursday, May 19, 2005

Goals

Since I have so many learning materials, I am going to set goals involving each piece. I’ve already set one goal, to work my way through my SparkCharts French Grammar Chart.

I think it will get deadly boring to work my way through a single goal before working on another. Hopefully, working on several goals will complement each other. So for my second goal, I will work my way through Les Portes Tordues by Kathie Dior. I started going through this several months ago, then life got busy and I stalled on it.

This morning, I spent about ten minutes going through the first ten chapitres, to review what I’d already read previously. Next I’ll run through all of those chapter tests to see how much I’ve forgotten.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is our agenda?

To show the world what Christians, Buddhists, Africans, Americans, Indians, Chiense, Arabs, Muslims, Hindus and others are doing rather than what their books say.

We need to make slight changes to high level agreements as a result. It is part of the evolutionay process. It is like biofeedback. It's the wash. It's Programming.