Sunday, May 15, 2005

Code 46

I'm expanding a bit on Code 46. Tim Robbins stars. He just looks like such a genuinely nice guy, I wonder if it's true. He's paired with Samantha Morton, who looks a little like Gwyneth Paltrow, if you ask me. I've seen Samantha Morton before, but I could not place where. Thanks to the miracle of IMDB, I learned she's been in Minority Report, a movie that I liked, and in Morvern Callar, a movie that I found fairly irritating.

Anyway... Code 46 has been interesting so far, though I'm only about 20 minutes in. There's a smattering of foreign words used in the dialogue, which makes reading the French translation at the same time a little confusing. The movie is so good that it's hard to make myself pay attention to the subtitles. Oh well!

I will attempt to glean three new words from reading the subtitles, and report back on them here.

No comments: